Here are the TOK Essay prescribed titles (for the May 2019 session). You'll have 1600 words to answer your title.
IBMastery will be running a free webinar at some point to go through the titles and give you a sense of how to handle them (i.e.things to watch out for with each title), so watch out for that. We did this last year and had about 500 people attending at the same time, from around the world, so we would love to have even more this year.
1. “The quality of knowledge is best measured by how many people accept it.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
2. “The production of knowledge is always a collaborative task and never solely a product of the individual.” Discuss this statement with reference to two areas of knowledge.
3. Do good explanations have to be true?
4. “Disinterestedness is essential in the pursuit of knowledge.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
5. “The production of knowledge requires accepting conclusions that go beyond the evidence for them.” Discuss this claim.
6. “One way to assure the health of a discipline is to nurture contrasting perspectives.” Discuss this claim.