Here are the TOK Essay prescribed titles (for the November 2019 session). You'll have 1600 words to answer your title.
I will soon put a webinar inside IBMastery going through the titles and giving you a sense of how to handle them (i.e. things to watch out for with each title), things to consider.
In the end we had over 2000 people watch my talk about the last titles, so I expect it will be popular again. It will be available online here (Members). If you're not yet a member, you can still watch it if you sign up for a free trial of TOK Mastery)
1. “In the acquisition of knowledge, the responsibility for accuracy lies with the user not the producer.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
2. “Each human being is unique, unprecedented, unrepeatable” (René Dubos). Assuming this statement to be correct, what challenges does it create for knowledge production in two areas of knowledge?
3. Shared knowledge often changes over time. Does this fact undermine our confidence in current shared knowledge?
4. To produce knowledge just observe and then write down what you observe. Discuss the effectiveness of this strategy in two areas of knowledge.
5. Is there a trade-off between scepticism and successful production of knowledge?
6. “The pursuit of knowledge is not merely about finding truths; it is about finding significant truths” (adapted from PD Magnus). Discuss this statement.